Sun Grove Montessori School Surf Camp
Join us for eight weeks of fun in the sun.
About the Surf Camp
Our camp is an exciting and fun-filled season of learning how to surf, improving your water safety skills and meeting new friends! It doesn’t matter whether you are just beginning or have some experience under your belt, you will have a great time at our camp and are guaranteed to catch plenty of waves!
No Experience Necessary!
Your child will gain self-confidence, new skills, life lessons, great memories and valued friendships! The camp is great for first timers and beginners ages 4 – 17. If your child cannot swim, he / she will be required to wear a life vest.
How to pick the right wave
Wave riding technique
End of Season Awards Banquet
When & Where
Mondays from 4pm – 6pm
Ft. Pierce North Beach
(Residence of Will Goulet & Family)
Every Monday for 8 Weeks - Only $420
*Due Prior to Camp
Brando’s Surf School DOES supply cold water everyday to all students but we also recommend that students bring a snack and a drink for breaks. At Brando’s Surfing School, we take the health and safety of our campers into consideration and will always make sure that everyone is protected.
You can bring your own board if you have a soft surfboard. However, we do provide all our campers surfboards to use during our lessons and camps. It is highly recommended that both male and female campers wear ‘board short’ type bathing suit bottoms. – We supply rash guard tops. (Not Required)
NO WAIVER = NO SURFING
All Students Must Bring:
- Shoes (flip flops)
- Sunscreen & Face Stick (We recommend Sport SPF 50) HEAT CAUTION!! RECOMMEND EXTRA HYDRATION AND SUNSCREEN REQUIRED!!
- Reusable water bottle
- Boogie Board (Optional)
- Surfboard (Optional)
Do Not Bring:
- Cell phones
- Any type of personal or handheld technology device
- Toys from home
- Pack a lunch each day for your child, including extra snacks.
- Flip flops!
- Make sure your kiddo is fully lathered in sunblock before arriving each morning.
- Please Send With Your Kiddos:
- A towel
- A refillable water bottle
- A change of clothes (play clothes- don’t send anything that can’t get dirty!)
- A plastic bag for wet stuff to go home in
- A plastic ziplock bag with sunblock in it. **A face stick is recommended for faces. Cream gets in eyes and stings**HEAT CAUTION!! RECOMMEND EXTRA HYDRATION AND SUNSCREEN REQUIRED!!
- PUT STUDENT’S NAME ON EVERYTHING!!
Enjoy each Monday for eight weeks of fun in the sun with our Sun Grove Montessori School Surf Camp. Camps are weather permitting. The cost is $420 per surfer.
Sessions are weather permitting. Please review our Event Disclaimers.