Summer Surf Camp
Join us for a week of fun in the sun.
About the Summer Surf Camp
Our camp is an exciting and fun-filled week of learning how to surf, improving your water safety skills and meeting new friends! It doesn’t matter whether you are just beginning or have some experience under your belt, you will have a great time at our camp and are guaranteed to catch plenty of waves!
Your child will gain self-confidence, new skills, life lessons, great memories and valued friendships!
How to pick the right wave
Wave riding technique
When & Where
Four Days from 9am – 1pm
Treasure Shores Beach Access
12760 Florida A1A
Vero Beach, FL 32963
Meet on the Beach
9:15 am – Instructor demonstrates “pop-ups” and basic surfing techniques and etiquette
10 am-Time to surf. Students and instructors paddle out and SURF!
11:15-12 pm lunch and balance training (Indo-Board)
12:00 pm Surfing resumes
12:45 pm Clean up and shower off for Prompt 1 PM Parent Pick up at the shower area.
Brando’s Surf School DOES supply cold water everyday to all students but we also recommend that students bring a snack and a drink for breaks. At Brando’s Surfing School, we take the health and safety of our campers into consideration and will always make sure that everyone is protected.
You can bring your own board if you have a soft surfboard. However, we do provide all our campers surfboards to use during our lessons and camps. It is highly recommended that both male and female campers wear ‘board short’ type bathing suit bottoms. – We supply rash guard tops. (Not Required)
NO WAIVER = NO SURFING
All Students Must Bring:
- Shoes (flip flops)
- Sunscreen (We recommend Sport SPF 50) HEAT CAUTION!! RECOMMEND EXTRA HYDRATION AND SUNSCREEN REQUIRED!!
- Reusable water bottle
Do Not Bring:
- Cell phones
- Any type of personal or handheld technology device
- Toys from home
- Pack a lunch each day for your child, including extra snacks.
- Flip flops!
- Make sure your kiddo is fully lathered in sunblock before arriving each morning.
- Please Send With Your Kiddos:
- A towel
- A refillable water bottle
- A change of clothes (play clothes- don’t send anything that can’t get dirty!)
- A plastic bag for wet stuff to go home in
- A plastic ziplock bag with sunblock in it. **A face stick is recommended for faces. Cream gets in eyes and stings**HEAT CAUTION!! RECOMMEND EXTRA HYDRATION AND SUNSCREEN REQUIRED!!
- PUT STUDENT’S NAME ON EVERYTHING!!
Enjoy four days of fun in the sun with our summer surf camp. Camps start in May and are available throughout the summer (weather permitting).
Have more than one surfer in your family? Save $15 per surfer when you register more than one surfer.
Sessions are weather permitting. Please review our Event Disclaimers.